A leading global Financial Services organisation based in the City of London are seeking an Operational Excellence Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will be reporting directly into the Director of Operational Excellence to implement and develop the initiatives for Operational Excellence throughout the entire business.
This is a great opportunity within an ever-growing firm, developing the firm’s knowledge of the OpEx processes, practices and methodologies. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with developing process maps as well as Operational Excellence standards within a large-scale environment tech-first environment. A proficient knowledge of robotics process automation (RPA) and Intelligent process Automation (IPA) capabilities to assist with the automation process is also desirable.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive experience as an Operational Excellence Manager within a large-scale, tech-first environment
- Able to create and develop Operational Excellence standards, frameworks and processes
- Experience using a wide range of Operation Excellence tools (Lean, Six Sigma, Design Thinking, RPA, AI, ML, Analytics, Blueworks, Appian, IBM BPM)
- Extensive experience working on business process design aligned with strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication, writing and capability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Able to be influence the business when supporting change and transformation projects
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.