My client, a leading Financial Services organisation have a key permanent requirement for a strong Payments Business Analyst's to join a critical programme of work. These roles are currently remote but would have a requirement to be partly office based and partly working from home.
The ideal candidate will have strong Payments experience as a Business Analyst, specific payments chargeback experience would be highly beneficial as well as payments issuing/acquiring.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst, preferably within a large-scale Financial Services organisation
- Payments Issuing/acquiring and chargeback experience is desirable
- Agile and waterfall methodology exposure
- Strong experience of writing and translating both business and functional specifications
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.