My client, a leading technology consulting firm, is currently looking for a highly experience Penetration Tester to join the team.
As part of a growing Cyber Consulting team, the role will be working to help to secure customers and keep malicious actors at bay. As a managed security services provider, with a strong technical testing and consultancy core, the business can offer advice, operations, and remediation in tandem with the wider technology services operations.
Candidates must have:
- Have proficient experience in Application, Network and Mobile application penetration testing.
- Work independently without supervision
- Have strong client facing skills
- Be able to communicate technical issues to non-technical personnel
- Strong written & verbal communication skills – you may be asked to provide examples of your written work
- Be able to assist with pre-sales processes, including scoping projects from a technical perspective.
- Experience with programming/scripting languages
- Working knowledge of standard industry methodologies, for example: OWASP TOP 10, OSSTMM & PC-DSS
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.