Our client, a boutique Investment Management firm, based in the City are seeking an experienced PMO Analyst to join their team on an initial 9-month Fixed-Term Contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work across a range of business, technology, and operational change initiatives driven by the organisation’s recent merger with a fellow buy-side organisation.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a PMO analyst within a buy side organisation and be capable of managing multiple simultaneous workstreams. Strong experience with MS Project will also be highly beneficial. The successful applicant will be responsible for resource management, project governance, providing training and managing financial oversight on a range of change initiatives.
- Proven experience within a similar role within financial services and ideally Asset Management.
- Over 5 years’ experience as a hands-on PMO analyst
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Project would be highly beneficial
- Experience working across multiple simultaneous workstreams
- Relevant certifications such as Prince 2 Practitioner, P3O, MSP would be beneficial
- Experience with Scrum or agile delivery is desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Asset Management firm working across a broad change portfolio. Suitable candidates will be contacted with 2 working days.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.