My Client a leading Financial Services business based in London are looking for a PMO Portfolio Manager on a permanent basis reporting into their Group COO. The portfolio itself supports the Post Trade Portfolio Board, with the objective to ensure effective decisions are made regarding investment capital allocation and agreed objectives with circa 200 projects in flight.
You will be responsible for overseeing the Portfolio Boards delivery of portfolios to their stated objectives, ensuring the time, budget and quality are managed. In addition, you will be acting as a point of contract for internal Audit reviews, reviewing and approving business cases and provide approval to proceed at critical points. You also need to be able to hold stakeholders accountable and guide them through risks/issues when necessary.
- Extensive experience as a PMO Portfolio Manager managing large scale change programmes/portfolios within the Financial Services industry
- An understanding or experience of working in a Clearing/Post Trade environment
- Experience in change management, governance, project budgets and financial management
- Expert knowledge of financials, risk and project management methodologies/tools
- Excellent documentation skills; ability to create high quality steering committee materials
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hectic ever transforming environment
This is a fast paced Portfolio PMO Lead role with management responsibility and senior stakeholder engagement visibility.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.