£85,000 - £100,0000
A Specialty Insurer is looking for a Principal Security Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis to assist with building and supporting the security operations function.
Our client is an established insurer who has recently gone through a large transformation which involved migrating their technologies which has left a need within the company for a security-minded engineer to assist in enhancing and fine-tuning their security operations with these new technologies.
In this role, you will be working alongside their Managed Service Provider to build security threat strategies, support threat and vulnerability management activities as well as getting involved with prevention and awareness efforts. You will be the go-to security individual within the organisation and thus will be required to give your technical expertise where needed.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a security-focused role for 4+ years.
- Experience working with Managed Service Providers / Managed Security Service Providers (MSP / MSSP)
- Experience with the Microsoft security stack.
- Experience working with network security as well as endpoint and email security.
- Experience within a global security function would be beneficial.
- Experience within the insurance industry would be beneficial.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.