An experienced Service Designer is urgently sought after by a global Financial Services business who specialise in providing complex finance and risk systems to the wider industry as a whole. You will join the organisations Design Centre at a critical point in time as they embark on a strategic transformation programme to deliver the next generation of data, analytics and cloud infrastructure solutions.
As Principal Service Designer, you will take a leading role in a multi-disciplined squad, driving an Agile approach to modern service design ensuring that user needs and behaviours are understood and met both internally and externally. Working on services/products across desktop, web and mobile, you will be expected to deliver in a hands-on manner, whilst understanding challenges and targets at a strategic level.
To be successful, you will demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience working as part of a complex product design team
- Confident with working end-to-end from discovery through to delivery, working independently following a brief and take direction from Design Leads
- Have a passion for a clean, cohesive and purposeful design especially with regards to very particular user requirements
- Knowledge of professional financial design is a bonus, but you will be able to demonstrate hands-on experience of crafting successful user experiences.
- Previous experience working with Figma as a tool is Critical.
- Strong portfolio with examples of your own work; explorations, workflows, personas, opportunities and final designs
This is a great opportunity for a Principal Service Designer to be a real driver in the development of a next generation suite of highly complex financial systems.
Please note due to organisational policy, you will be required to work via umbrella company for the duration of the contract.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.