A global consulting firm specialising in financial services is looking for someone to lead and build their brand-new team purely focused on Private Markets which has come off the back of the work across asset management.
The role is centred around helping global clients to develop their business, people and performance with a focus on Private Markets, further leveraging others and to lead advisory consulting engagement across a range of tech and non-tech related assignment, influencing strategy for private markets.
We are looking for someone with considerable experience within the Private markets space who can use their network, passion and credibility to push forward a massive market for them. You will have access to multiple resources as well as be able to build a team as the demand continues to grow.
- Lead/oversee assignment teams, providing clients with subject matter expertise and advice
- Responsibility to clients on a day to day basis for assignment health and progress against deliverables
- Build close, collaborative sponsor and client relationships with a focus on leveraging your network to develop opportunities where they can provide services to clients
- Develop relevant tools and techniques and best practice approaches within the firm
- Support the growth of the organisation by defining and implementing private markets strategy
- Experience working in the Private Markets sector within the asset management/consulting industry
- Experience with a broad understanding across multiple front, middle and back office functions
- Experience of change, op models, business and technology
- Demonstratable experience of delivering change projects within the private markets sector
- A strong network of PE clients
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.