My client, a leading Financial Services firm are seeking a permanent Product Manager to join their Digital Product Group based in their London office. A deep knowledge of OTC derivatives and/or data and analytics’, paired with strong stakeholder engagement skills.
This role will be accountable for the creation new product development strategies, as they roll out improved data and analytics' products for their Rates business as well as other service lines.
You will be required to manage vendors and work collaboratively with Sales, Delivery and Technology teams, lead technical demos/workshops as well as take their products from development through to launch. You will be responsible for the execution of a long-term product development strategy that reflects the latest industry developments.
- Strong experience as a Product Manager within Banking or Buy Side firms
- Strong OTC derivatives knowledge
- Extensive product development experience. (Digital product experience would be highly beneficial
- Proven experience of taking products to market launch
- Knowledge of post trade services such as compression and margin optimisation would be highly beneficial but not essential
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.