|Job title :||Product Manager - Product Roadmap, Product Backlog, Software Delivery, R&D, InsureTech|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector :||Buy Side|
A Product Manager is needed by a truly innovative organisation that is part of the Lloyd's Market who are successfully disrupting insurance with the use of algorithmic trading. They are a unique organisation that utilise their expertise in speciality insurance and combine this with cutting edge technology. The business have created an algorithmic broker platform which provides their clients with an instant quote based on their needs and has created huge success over the past few years.
They are looking for a Product Manager to join their growing team to focus directly on one of their main strategic technological initiatives which is their new R&D squad to ehnance and improve their broker platform offering. They have two other dedicated squads which focus on the platform in its current state and this role is essentially to improve and refine their offering. To do this, you will get a full remit of end-to-end delivery across the team, whilst working with all areas of development to push your new ideas and initiatives through to production.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Demonstratable experience and knowledge within Product Management, with a minimum of three years in this space.
- Good exposure in overseeing the feature development process from discovery to delivery.
- Experience in creating product roadmaps and managing product backlog is essential.
- Expereince of using qualitative and quantitative data to justify your decision making.
- Working in a regulated environment, specifically Financial Services will be highly beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager to join the fastest growing start up globally as they further increase their upwards trajectory on their next generation technology.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.