My client, a global Financial Services institution based in London are currently looking for a Product Owner / Business Analyst to sit in a key and newly formed project team covering Regulatory Reporting data including MiFID, MiFIR, EMIR, G20 and SFTR.
You will be specifically focused on MiFIR Data remediation and reconciliation between multiple systems, a high priority project that is being tracked at Board Level. You will be responsible for prioritising backlogs, defining sprints, breaking down Epics and utilising extensive stakeholder management. You will lead a global team focused on the delivery of this high profile data project.
With that in mind the ideal candidate will have experience as Product Manager/Owner with a specific focus on regulatory reporting .
In order to be successful in this you will need:
- Experience as a Product Owner/Business Analyst for a leading Financial Services Institution (Tier 1 Investment Bank / Large Buy Side Institution)
- Experience as a Regulatory SME/strong regulatory reporting understanding (MiFIR, SFTR, EMIR, G20)
- Knowledge of Cash Equity, Derivatives or Fixed Income markets.
- Agile environment experience (track record of delivery in an Agile environment)
- Technical and commercial acumen
- SQL / Data experience is highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skill
This is an excellent Product opportunity, allowing you to work in a fast pace and growing environment. You will be working across the entire business as well as with key stakeholders and customers – gaining wide exposure.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.