Our client, a leading multinational Investment Bank, are looking for a Production Support Team Lead. You will be involved in driving and supporting the platform stability of their product portfolio specifically, Archiving Technology.
You will have day-to-day leadership responsibility for a team across 3 locations – UK, US and India alongside working closely with key stakeholders within Information Technology and Business Operations.
- Ensuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are successfully attained.
- Supporting continual service improvements through trend analysis of issues and ticket volumes
- Regular liaison and collaboration with Product Owners, ITAOs and L3 Teams.
- Collaborating with the Site Reliability Engineer team to implement preventative methods aiding permanent solutions as well as potential automation and partnership with other regional leads.
- Extensive experience in large corporate IT environments (i.e., in controlled production environments)
- Well-experienced managing relationships across varying disciplines, cultures, and time zones.
- Strong communication and collaboration ability.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.