My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is seeking a Programme Manager to join their Nottingham based office on a contract basis.
You will be working on a large scale Modernisation portfolio of work, focused on the authentication and entitlements infrastructure and delivery of API integrations, as part of a large Digital Transformation. The involves overseeing the implementation of new infrastructure and applications as well as the migration of application to the new platform solution. You will oversee the end to end technical delivery of projects, implementing large scale changes to existing platforms as well as ensuring the programme delivers against the set out cost saving initiatives. Further to this you will be managing 12 workstreams
This critical programme will cross all aspects of technology, requiring strong organisational skills, an analytical and delivery focused mindset and excellent stakeholder management. Further to this, you will be required to have excellent spreadsheet and finance modelling skills as per the important cost saving elements of the programme.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Extensive Programme Management experience working for a top tier Financial Services organisation
- Proven Agile delivery experience
- Proven application/software delivery experience
- API Delivery experience
- Strong digital transformation experience
- Authentication delivery experience would be highly benefiicial
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
- An analytical mindset and excellent communication skills
- Immediately Available!
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.