My client, a Leading Data and Analytics organisation, is seeking an Infrastructure Programme Manager to join their London based office on an interim contract basis.
You will be leading the delivery of a large-scale and highly visible Real Estate project internally which consists of a range of office relocations to their HQ in London and also Porto. This role will require someone with good technical knowledge around networks, workspace technology, hosting services and infrastructure. You will also be tasked with dependency tracking, solutions management and budget and resource management, with a delivery focused mindset.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Programme Manager experience in a large-scale organisation
- Experience delivering complex programmes / projects in challenging environments across multiple regions with business and technical leads
- Proven Office Relocation / Real Estate project experience.
- Extensive Networks experience (WAN/LAN)
- Strong Governance experience with a hands-on approach
- Strong experience with the full delivery lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Delivery focused
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.