A leading Financial Services organisation are looking for a heavy hitting Programme Manager to join them on an initial 6-month contract in their London office / remote (Inside IR35).
You would be joining a critical programme supporting the migration of assets from their legacy system (Siebel) to a new package solution (Salesforce). As a Senior Programme Manager, you will be required to lead the work related to the Master Data and Asset Migrations for this programme. Therefore, a strong Programme Manager with extensive experience of data migrating from a legacy platform to Salesforce is a must.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Demonstrable experience as a Programme Manager within the Financial Services Industry
- Experience with managing a large-scale Master Data/ Asset migration programmes
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Able to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills, whilst working under pressure
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.