A world renowned financial services organisation is looking for a Programme Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis.
My client, are currently undergoing a large-scale transformation programme covering their market leading data and desktop platform with a number of complex software deliveries. This role will involve managing a number of project managers, ensuring delivery goals are being met in line with the business requirements, tracking risks and issues and supporting the Programme Director on this large software programme. You will be accountable for all phases of the programme lifecycle as well as ensuring communication channels are open and stakeholders are constantly engaged. Further to this you will be delivering the best in class solutions to their data and content products.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services organisation
- Proven Programme Manager experience
- Extensive experience leading in all phases of the projects. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the program
- Proven delivery experience
- Software Delivery Background would be highly beneficial
- Experience managing large project budgets in excess of £10m+
- Experience managing teams and resources upwards of 100 people (matrix)
- Experience working in a complex, high paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.