My client, a leading Financial Services organisation have a key permanent requirement for a Project Manager to join a critical Programme of work in their Northampton based office.
The ideal candidate will have a solid technical background / understanding coupled with strong, broad end to end Project Management experience. This role will be supporting a number of high profile technical programme of change in the Digital and Payments space, with a specific focus on the delivery of various improvements within their existing digital and payments platform.
You will need strong Project Management delivery experience in both agile and waterfall environments and will need to be comfortable facing off to senior stakeholders across the organisation. These are key projects of work that need mobilising, in which you will be in charge of complex teams and £multi-million project budgets as well as managing change within delivery, planning, risks and issues, ensuring delivery in line with the business’s requirements. My client are keen on speaking with individuals who have end to end project experience with a delivery focused mindset, who can anticipate change in a large organisation.
The be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Project Manager, preferably within a large-scale organisation
- Proven software delivery experience (SDLC)
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Proven experience managing multiple project work streams
- Strong experience managing and implementing change projects
- Agile and waterfall methodology exposure
- Strong experience of writing and translating both business and functional specifications
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.