A Senior Qlik Developer is urgently sought after by one of our leading Investment Management clients to join on a Fixed Term contract basis.
The position will sit within Front Office Equities Technology, working directly alongside the business (Quant Analysts, Portfolio Managers etc.) to design and implement screens and dashboards to visualise complex financial data
To do this, you will work directly alongside both the core Portfolio Management Development function and the Equities Portfolio Management business to understand their requirements and deliver solutions in line with these.
To be successful, you will require the following:
- A strong background in Qlik development, with experience of QlikView and QlikSense.
- Any experience of Python development, especially on large data-driven platforms would be hugely beneficial
- Hands on SQL Engineering
- Any exposure to cloud-based development (preferably AWS) is highly beneficial.
- A proven ability to engage confidently with both internal and external stakeholders across the business and technology.
- Ideally you will have a good understanding of the Front Office lifecycle (Equities or Fixed Income), with any knowledge of Portfolio Management being extremely beneficial, however any experience across Buy or Sell side is a strong plus
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Qlik Developer to join a truly tier 1 Investment Manager, delivering high quality technology solutions within Front Office Equities.
Please note, this position will be offered as a Fixed-Term Contract (FTC) initially for a period of 12 months.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.