A Senior React UI Engineer is urgently sought after by one of our leading Investment Management clients to join on a Fixed Term Contract (FTC) basis.
The position will sit within Front Office Equities Technology, specifically working on their bespoke Portfolio Management platforms, helping to both modernise the applications (using a cloud-native approach) and ramp up their exposure across the wider business, with a focus on international growth.
To do this, you will work directly alongside both the core Portfolio Management Engineering function and the Equities Portfolio Management business to understand their requirements and deliver modern technology solutions in the form of scalable, high-performance UIs.
To be successful, you will require the following:
- Experience working on high performance, client facing UIs
- Any experience in Python would be beneficial
- Any exposure to cloud-based development (preferably AWS) is highly beneficial.
- A proven ability to engage confidently with both internal and external stakeholders across the business and technology.
- Ideally you will have a good understanding of the Front Office lifecycle (Equities or Fixed Income), with any knowledge of Portfolio Management being extremely beneficial, however any experience across Buy or Sell side is a strong plus
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented React UI Engineer to join a truly tier 1 Investment Manager, delivering high quality technology solutions within Front Office Equities.
Please note, this position will be offered as a Fixed-Term Contract (FTC) initially for a period of 12 months.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.