London – Hybrid
A global Investment Management firm are currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join on a permanent basis to oversee all aspects of user and license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions and public groups.
- Resolve user support tickets
- Identify and gather requirements for users and stakeholders
- Support team members and monitor user adoption of Salesforce tools in the organisation
- Provide ongoing user training and create training materials as needed
- Proven work experience as a Salesforce Administrator or similar role
- Salesforce certified administrator or salesforce advance administrator certification
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases
A great opportunity to join a dynamic company where you will gain the opportunity of progress and develop your skillset quickly.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.