Scrum Master required to join the Business Intelligence/Data function of a global media organisation on a permanent basis. As a Scrum Master within the BI function, you would support three teams utilising Scrum and Kanban to varying degrees. The teams would be geographically distributed (across the UK and US) and working on both technical and business facing projects within the data space. The ideal candidate will have worked in a Scrum Master capacity with a consistent track record of delivering high profile solutions coupled with experience manging multiple teams (ideally global) and an awareness of BI principles.
- Facilitating the daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, show and tell to business
- Being a key influencer for the adoption of agile delivery within scrum teams
- Establishing a strong relationship with teams aside of the Business Intelligence remit to plan for and manage cross team/train risks
- Increasing the awareness and understanding of Business Intelligence across the organisation
- Experience working as a Scrum Master with an awareness of business intelligence principles
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and contribute to ongoing organisational improvements
- Have an understanding of the importance of data to an organisation, it is desirable to have worked closely with data technologists previously
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with cross-continent teams
- Proven ability to lead teams up to 9 developers
- Recognised agile qualification
- Experience of working with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) would be highly desirable
- Any exposure to AWS, MicroStrategy or Snowflake would be highly desirable
This is a great opportunity to work within an established data function in a global organisation that invests heavily in its employees and offers competitive benefits.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.