Senior Business Analyst required to join a global media organisation on a permanent basis, sitting within their technology change function covering global business platforms (D365, Salesforce, Workday). The change management workstream provides the structure, process, governance and metrics to identify, collect, size and prioritise demand to balance resource supply, with demand from markets. The ideal candidate will have a blend of business analysis/project management experience, coupled with exposure to ERP tools, Azure DevOps (or similar) and BI tool capability to build reports (ideally Power BI).
- Business Change: Enable change management delivery through the capture and analysis of user and business needs, ensuring outcomes are aligned with service vision and business strategy.
- Project Management: Manage the delivery of Small BAU business transformation projects to ensure that the objectives are clearly defined and achieved within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints. Work closely with project managers to set scope and timescale of delivery
- Analysis and Requirements Definition: Employs a range of tools and techniques to gather and validate business and user requirements against the clear objectives articulated for BAU enhancements. This includes understanding and analysing business problem statements, prioritisation criteria, and owning 'As-Is' and To-Be' business processes/capabilities and gap analysis
- Business Solution Design and Development: Work in partnership with domain experts to ensure business systems, workflows and processes contribute to target operating model/capability. Assist with the testing and delivery of technology into production, where necessary
- Benefits Evaluation: Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of identified benefits and dis-benefits in line with business strategy
- Stakeholder Engagement: Engage with business owners, users and other identified key stakeholders, as required, to ensure alignment of project requirements and solution/capability design. Providing expertise and a point of escalation to regions and markets on translating client needs.
- Continuous Improvement: Implementing initiatives to continually improve the workstream. Provide advice and guidance to the team on application of change and project management methodologies; operating model; forms and templates appropriate
- Reporting: Develop performance reports and metrics for the Demand Management workstream, used to monitor overall progress
- Experience in gathering and documenting high-quality business requirements (functional & non-functional)
- Proven experience in business analysis and business process re-engineering
- BI Tools experience - Creating dashboards, data visualisations and reports with Power BI, Azure DevOps, or similar
- Azure DevOps (VSTS) boards experience or similar
- D365 experience is desirable but not essential
- Advanced Powerpoint skills – ability to build presentation packs that can be used to present to exec level
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.