A world-renowned global Financial Services organisation are looking for a strong Senior Business Analyst to join their organisation on a contract opportunity currently running until the end of the year in their thriving Engineering Team to help deliver quality analysis deliverables across the entire enterprise.
You will be joining a critical team, proactively analyse problems and non-functional requirements in a scrum / agile methodology, including writing use stories and acceptance criteria using Behavioural Driven Development (BDD). This area is focused on API first services to support authorisation.
The ideal candidate will have proven Senior Business Analysis experience partnered with technical experience around API-based services. Previously having background experience with analysis of process driven, problems, methods and be able to understand and derive business value, with strong communication, presentation, writing skills (both technical and non-technical) and process mapping skills.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong business analysis experience, preferably within a Financial Services Institution
- Data Modelling; UML exposure
- User authentication, User provisioning & administration as well as permissioning and authorization
- Experience of API-based services
- Strong exposure of writing both functional & non-functional requirements
- Stakeholder Management (technical and business facing)
This is a great opportunity for someone who has previously worked as a strong Senior Business Analyst and is keen to continue on what is an exciting and ever-growing book of work.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.