A hugely successful start-up Investment Management company are looking for a Senior Python Data Engineer to work on improving the engineering aspect of their business. The firm has been live for C. 10 years and already have over £8.5 Billion on their funds under management, a very impressive story for a young firm.
As a result of this success, they are looking to scale up their IT and as such are upgrading their data platform to continue and excel the growth of their company. The individual will sit within the business working directly with CTO and Head of Engineering working on hands-on development as well as assisting with the strategical data roadmap.
They operate in a start up collaborative culture offering an excellent working environment.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a variety of development and engineering roles in a progressive IT environment.
- Strong skills with Python including Pandas, Numpy etc.
- Expert skills with SQL
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment, and familiar with the practices of Continuous Delivery.
- Able to create a positive team and working environment, instilling a high-performance culture in the IT team.
- Experience in Asset Management or Capital Markets business preferred but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within the business which is looking to continue to grow their technical engineering team using Python and SQL.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.