My client, a leading market-maker, are actively seeking a Senior Software Developer to join the expanding London team on a permanent basis.
With a heavy project focus initially, the successful candidate will predominantly work as part of a small team tasked with updating and modernising the business’s GUI desktop trading systems as part of a wider Front Office transformation programme. With experience across C#, WPF and .NET, this person will be a Senior within the team, and will not only provide hands-on and high-quality code, but will also be heavily involved in the business side of the project, engaging with business stakeholders to understand user requirements.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Hands-on experience with C#, .NET and WPF/XAML
- Proven experience of real-time desktop GUI development (Trading Systems preferable)
- Demonstrable business knowledge (Equities / Fixed Income is preferable)
- Knowledge of GIT source control
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Familiarity with multi-threaded parallel processing systems
- Experience working within a regulated environment with strong governance controls
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.