|Job title :||Senior Engineer - Microsoft SQL Server, Performance Tuning, Data Flows, Data Storage|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£63000 - £67000 per annum|
|Sector :||Buy Side|
A well respected post trade organisation is currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer to join one of their Platform Engineering teams to work on a successful flagship product offering. It is a bespoke regulatory reporting platform which offerings 10 service solutions to Investment Banks, Hedge Funds and Fund Managers.
The team runs similarly to a software house, meaning their culture is very dynamic and requires each individual to adapt rapidly to change, contribute fully and think on their feet.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including experience of performance tuning.
- Any exposure to XML would be hugely beneficial.
- A dynamic and analytical mindset is essential.
- Financial Services would be a huge benefit.
- Any regulatory reporting experience would be useful but is absolutely not required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior SQL Developer to join a flagship programme of work at a highly respected organisation across Financial Services.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.