A Lloyd's Market Insurer is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their team on Greenfield projects within their Catastrophe Modelling team focusing on the creation and implementation of bespoke applications which service this arm of the business. Within this role, you will gain the opportunity to further develop skillset across a range of full stack technologies, work closely with business users and gain a highly desirable combination of skills and experience.
You will be responsible for assisting in developing and building enterprise-level platforms as well as assisting in the buildout and maintenance of Data Storage, ETL and Data Visualisation solutions to empower data-driven insights and applications as well as designing and building APIs for a future cloud migration.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive exposure to Full Stack software and competent coding with .NET/ MS and SQL server.
- Hands on experience developing and supporting commercial, enterprise and scalable software.
- Experience in Insurance is key, with a preference towards London & Lloyd’s Market companies.
- Experience of creating and maintaining of build and release automation (CI/CD) pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Working in an Agile environment would be helpful within this role.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.