My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation based in London, is seeking an experienced Contact Senior Project Manager to join their Authentication and Access programme.
You will be working on a large scale Modernisation portfolio of work, focused on the build out of the front end UI for their Access and Authentication platform, as well as the delivery of API integrations, as part of a large Digital Transformation. The involves managing up to 4 scrum teams, ensuring delivery as well as overseeing the build and implementation of the new application solutions. You will oversee the end to end Agile technical delivery of projects, implementing large scale changes to existing platforms as well as ensuring the programme delivers against the set out cost saving initiatives
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven end to end project management experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience working in a client facing environment with challenging stakeholders
- Software delivery background
- Experience delivering Front End / UI applications
- Authentication / Access / Entitlements experience would be beneficial
- SAFE Agile delivery experience is highly beneficial
- Experience engaging with teams around planning, creating and delivering stories and aligning dependencies
- Project planning and initiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to own and deliver a key digital project in the Authentication space, working on the build out of a new UI application and entitlements platform.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.