Senior Security Engineer required to join the world's leading organiser of trade and consumer events, excelling in creating high profile, highly targeted business and consumer exhibitions. The ideal candidate will have strong security engineering skills within the cyber security domain coupled with demonstrable experience of delivering successful change. The business is in a transitional phase with lots of exciting projects on the horizon.
- Strong Security focus, DDoS testing and having a strong understanding of cyber frameworks.
- Great communication skills: Supporting the cyber security team in researching and working within technical guidelines. Actively participate in and influence technical solutions for security testing and monitoring.
- Collaboration: Working with product owners and SME’s based on agreed priorities, define and elaborate the specification of improvements to the cyber security framework, working closely with developers, testers and user representatives to usher these changes into successful daily use.
- Leadership: Creating creative and secure solutions to complex cyber security problems. Leading on technical discovery and knowledge-sharing on innovation, tools and services to support need and deliver business benefit.
- Solid understanding of cyber security tools within the security engineering domain with demonstrable experience of delivering successful change (both to process and technology) in complex international environments.
- Strong communicator and influencer able to develop relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to think clearly, analyse problems logically and make rational decisions under significant time pressure.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and who can manage their own time effectively
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.