Our client, a leading global investment manager, are looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join their Surrey office. The successful candidate will be responsible for enabling the Business, Data and Technology strategies to succeed based against their business needs.
Working alongside the business proposition and the technology product teams and utilising your experience of working with Financial Services technologies, modular service design and cloud architectures, you will need to design, define and deliver the end-to-end technology solution to service an increasingly global business proposition.
- Understand, advocate and augment the principles of information technology strategies.
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state), and determine corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive the organisation's targeted customer outcomes.
- Analyse the business-IT environment (run, grow and transform the business) to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement (systems of record, differentiation and innovation).
- Manage and develop the architecture for a range of projects, working closely with domain architects that manage the architecture for a shared aspect of the architecture.
- Define necessary local principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision.
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Consult with application and infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the solutions architecture.
- Design and lead the implementation of solution architecture across a group of specific products, business applications and technologies based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Work with designers, engineers and developers in a global delivery model to ensure that low level designs are consistent with the specified architecture.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation, to work across a range of integral change programmes in the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.