**This contract will be PAYE via an FCSA approved Umbrella company**
Our client, a leading global investment manager based in Surrey, are looking for a User Researcher to join them on an initial 6 month contract. You’ll be responsible for planning, conducting and analysing user research to help their product teams deliver digital services that create the best possible customer experience and outcomes.
- Plan, conduct and analyse user research, using a variety of methods, to ensure their digital services provide the best possible customer experience and outcomes. Including usability testing (online and offline), user interviews, contextual enquiry, tree tests, card sorts, and click tests.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary digital product team to identify and prioritise research and testing goals.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary digital project team alongside business stakeholders to establish customer and business needs.
- Build a view of the customer through analysis and synthesis of customer feedback and analytics data to help drive opportunity and problem discovery.
- Evangelise user research within the Global Digital Experience team and wider business, providing guidance and education on appropriate research methodologies where required.
- Knowledge and experience of different user research methods and tools, when to apply them, and how to apply them correctly.
- Ability to engage a multi-disciplinary digital project team and wider stakeholders within the research process.
- Analysis and synthesis of qualitative and quantitative research data. Prioritising findings and clearly communicating them to colleagues.
- Able to plan and manage research effectively, within a fast-paced delivery environment, ensuring timely and precise delivery of user research insights.
- Able to take a pragmatic approach and balance user research needs with business and technology constraints.
- Ability to plan and execute activities such as stakeholder interviews, experience audits and heuristic evaluation to help shape scope and direction.
- Relevant experience in a user research role.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree in a relevant field is desirable (e.g. usability, human factors, HCI, sociology, psychology, service design, computer science).
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.