A SharePoint SME/Consultant (with at least 14 months SC Clearance) is urgently sought after by a leading consultancy to deliver an enterprise-scale SharePoint Migration from legacy solutions for one of their Public Sector end-clients based in South Wales.
Your role will be to provide SharePoint subject matter expertise to the end-clients team, working directly alongside them to design and deliver said migration, providing regular updates and documentation to stakeholders.
To be successful, you will require the following.
- Experience of migrating legacy solutions to SharePoint
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Online. SharePoint Server, and other related tools
- Knowledge of governance, security and policies to securely integrate content management services into client infrastructure
- Ability to produce clear, concise designs, documentation and reports for ongoing project delivery
- Excellent stakeholder engagement/management skills with a clear communication style
Please note, for security reasons, you will be required to work onsite 5 days per week.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.