My client, a leading financial data and analytics provider, is looking for a Senior Technical Solutions Architect to join their Treasury & Banking team on a contractual basis.
The Treasury & Banking team are looking to expand their content & analytics coverage and modernise their existing estate. Thus, they are looking for an experienced Architect who can take responsibility for the Treasury & Banking domain end-to-end.
They are seeking a high skilled Architect, who can realise the business and platform vision. The successful candidate will have substantial exposure to determining the long-term strategic vision, coupled with the ability to undertake hands-on architectural responsibilities with strong leadership skills.
Candidates must have:
- Exposure to Treasury and Banking Workflows
- Extensive hands-on Technical Solutions Architecture experience
- A firm grasp on a variety of architectural domains, including Network, Security, Infrastructure, Cloud and Application Architecture
- Exposure to Low Latency Trading Systems Architecture including Software, Bus, Caching and Database technologies
- Strong ability to determine the long-term architectural strategy, ensuring its aligned with the business
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Prior leadership experience within a similar environment
- An understanding of Investment Banking (M&A, Capital Raising, etc.,)
- Understanding of Data Modelling and Management inc. Data Quality
- Good understanding of FIX data/message modelling and FIX infrastructure management
- Experience with Cloud technologies particularly AWS or Azure
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation that sits at the heart of the financial services.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.