Senior ForgeRock Software Engineer – ForgeRock, Access Management, Directory Services, Identity Management, Java, Site Reliability Engineering, SRE, Open Identity, Unix/Linux, Financial Services, Fully Remote – Contract
A Software Engineer with expertise in the ForgeRock suite of products, is urgently sought after by a global Financial Services organization to join the team responsible for client/customer Identity Access Management and administration rights.
The team are in the process of adopting the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) model originated by Google in an effort to provide a more scalable, secure and resilient platform to allow customers to access their products and services, with a focus on ensuring high availability and latency.
In this role, you will effectively have an open remit to suggest, design and implement your own solutions to service improvements and problems (primarily relating to ForgeRock), that have been identified by the business. You will also collaborate directly with stakeholders and their associated product engineering, management and testing groups for the delivery of these solutions.
To be successful, you will demonstrate the following:
· Expertise in the ForgeRock suite of products, primarily Identity Management, Access Management and Directory Services
· Hands-on experience in Java programming, particularly relating to customization and configuration of ForgeRock solutions
· Any exposure to the Open Identity Platform is highly advantageous
· A strong understanding of Unix/Linux OS
· Good knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering principles and a desire to make platforms more modern, scalable, secure and resilient
· An Agile mindset, with an appreciation of DevOps.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a ForgeRock SME to help modernize and improve systems relating to customer access and security to financial products.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.