Our client, a leading investment manager based in the city, are looking for a Solution Architect to join them on a permanent basis. This will be working on a greenfield project to expand the existing architecture to meet future business requirements due to a recent intergration with their parent company.
You will be working with System Architects to provide architecture and design reviews of solutions in order to build a brand-new evolutionary architecture function that can cope with the demands of the business and develop their long-term vision, developing technical roadmaps to create a function that is best in class.
- Proven integration, data and security architecture skills
- Experience implementing microservice, event-driven and integration patterns
- Understanding of the .NET eco-system, especially .NET Core and ASP.NET WebAPI
- Strong SQL and analytical skills
- Developing data-intensive applications in C# and Python
- Familiar with standards for visualising architecture, such as the C4 model
- Knowledge of financial markets, particularly fixed income
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading investment manager to work on a brand-new greenfield project.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.