We are working with our client, a global provider of market data and data analytics solutions, to support upcoming Cloud developments amongst various areas and products. They aim to migrate their data platform and other key technology infrastructures to AWS to further enhance existing cloud migration strategy.
The scope of the technology strategy includes delivery of key products and platforms, technology transformations and thought leadership in the application of emerging and established technologies to the business. As a result, they are looking for highly skilled professionals with extensive, demonstrable experience in areas such as Solutions Architecture, Enterprise design and application, Big Data, Data Analytics and AWS.
- Produce and promote high quality solution designs and application architectures that are aligned with the Data & Analytics architecture principles and strategy.
- Deliver integration for on-prem applications to strategic cloud-based services.
- Champion policies, procedures, and best practice design principles
- Analysis of business requirements to identify flexible and pragmatic design changes to development and production architecture.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, collaboration and technical skills
- Cloud solution design and architecture
- Extensive experience with containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes
- Experience leading multiple complex projects and working with business stakeholders.
- Consistent track record in the design and implementation of business policies and procedures
- Sound eye for business, good organisational awareness and strategic approach to problem solving.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.