My client, a leading financial services organisation, is currently looking for a talented solution architect to work on their data ingestion, analytics and distribution programme.
The team are currently working on several service and stability issues within a large eco-system of applications.
You will be charged with remediating these service issues, by helping devise short and medium-term options for remediation. In turn, producing longer-term strategic options to enable the migration of functionality to a cloud-based data platform.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of data analytics platforms, coupled with experience migrating assets to AWS and the ability to design cloud based solutions.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive experience designing and implementing solutions across varying domains.
- Excellent experience in systems processing very large data volumes at near real-time speed.
- Strong big data knowledge and exposure to data analytics platforms/applications.
- Prior experience of migrating on-prem infrastructures to the cloud.
- A good understanding of core AWS services, AWS architecture best practices and experience developing and deploying cloud-based applications using AWS.
- Prior experience of remediating legacy systems to overcome short to medium term challenges.
- Familiarity with designing microservice architectures.
- Understanding of C++, Java or .NET application development principles.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation going through a large-scale change in a position with strong influence.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.