A global Lloyd’s market insurer is looking for a Solutions Architect to contribute to the technology strategy and roadmaps for various strategic and complex business capability domains. You will be responsible for providing consultation and collaboration with technology leads regarding long and short range product features.
They are looking for someone who can provide technical oversight and architecture to large, strategic, complex system and application development projects, usually at the domain or product level.
A great opportunity to be recognised as a thought leader within their discipline who will influence divisions made by senior leadership and advances the craft of architecture within the organisation.
- Establish and lead the technology strategy and roadmaps that enable the business, usually for a specific business capability domain
- Ensure alignment to enterprise well-architectured framework and overarching architecture strategy
- Developing specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings
- Utilising professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies such as AWS
- Understanding of diverse and emerging technologies and new architectural concepts and principles
- Understanding of layered solutions and designs, shared software concepts and product features as well as security minded
- In depth knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join a respected Insurance Syndicate in the Lloyd's Market.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.