My client, a globally renowned consultancy firm, is seeking a talented Solutions Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be charged with assessing the unmanaged applications landscape, whilst making decisions about which applications should be rationalised and those which are fit for purpose. The aim is to ensure IT across the organisation is aligned with central standards.
This role will operate within a highly visible area of the organisation. And will be responsible for producing long lasting and impactful results on the internal technical landscape
The ideal candidate will operate with a Microsoft Stack with a working knowledge of .NET
Candidates must have:
- Experience assessing applications and proposing solutions to solve any issues
- Past exposure to systems or technical analysis
- A firm grasp on solution design following assessments of the technical landscape
- Familiarity with a range of technology stacks, especially Microsoft technologies
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methods in a large-scale Programme Delivery environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architect to join a leading consultancy firm.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.