A world leading Professional Services firm are looking for a Senior Service Designer for their internal employee improvement division. The chosen candidate will be responsible for setting the strategic direction for a team of Service Designers and Researchers to shape and deliver best in class solutions throughout the product development lifecycle.
This is a critical leadership role and you will be expected to bring flair, innovation and a level of consistency to the delivery of a portfolio of mobile and desktop solutions. You will be tasked with creating a reliance on Human Centred Design approaches.
- Leading teams through the process of making a human centric design-led approach
- Driving a process of rapid and iterative prototyping of human-centred service design concepts
- Collaborating with design researchers to distil insights and generate concepts
- Driving focus on quantifying and measuring the cost/benefit of the applications
- Monitoring and have knowledge of wider industry service design, UX and UI trends and relevant technology trends – including Blockchain, Voice Assistants, IOT and Machine Learning.
- A strong background in product leadership or service design position
- Have expertise in human-centred design
- Technical acumen and expertise in designing, delivering, and maintaining applications and services, meeting or exceeding the bar for quality
- Be passionate about data and insight, and have practical experience of using analytics tools like Google Analytics or AEM to drive user engagement and the product roadmap
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.