A large-scale global multi-media organisation based in London are looking for a Strategy and Architecture Lead to take responsibility for their key internal technology services. You will be managing a squad of Architects with experience ranging from technical to enterprise expertise and set the standards for enterprise, solutions and integration architecture across the wider business as well as owning the architectural decision-making process.
This position will work directly with the CIO to develop, define, and communicate the broader platform strategy and translate strategic goals into core principles. You will have the opportunity to liaise with business “customers” of the full range of platforms to understand wants, preference and overall employee experience goals for the platform.
The ideal candidate will be a Technology Professional with 20+ years of experience across strategy, transformation, and programme delivery as well as recent experience working in senior leadership positions working with C-suite.
- c.10-15+ years total experience of strategy, transformation and programme delivery and 5+ years of experience in senior leadership positions, working with CIO/CTO level executives
- Experience managing global teams and working in an international and cross-cultural organisation.
- Broad technical expertise is critical.
- Operational experience of costing and resource planning large global teams.
- An adept manager of senior technical professionals who can diplomatically balance and prioritise the needs of all stakeholders.
- Direct experience of platforms technology across HR, Finance and Sales within a global matrix-structured organisation would be desirable.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.