My client, a global Insure-Tech firm are seeking a Syndicate Accountant to join their London based team to assist in leveraging data and technology to transform the traditional insurance industry
You will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting and ensuring records are accurate. The ideal candidate will either be a qualified or a part qualified accountant. With previous experience producing and reviewing regulatory returns and participating in audit support. In addition, you will be dealing with the operation of a Lloyd’s Syndicate Ledger so previous experience doing this is essential. You will be working with cross functional teams to drive improvements across multiple business lines.
- Circa 3-8 year’s experience as a Syndicate Accountant from a Lloyds Market insurance firm
- Lloyds Syndicate Ledger experience
- Proven experience with Great Planes/ Dynamics GP/ General Ledger
- Experience using data analysis tools
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
This is a great opportunity join one of the most innovative Insure-Techs in the Lloyd’s Market, a fast paced, rapidly growing environment.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.