Our client, a leading Investment Managemer based in the City of London, is seeking a Tech Risk & Governance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly-visible Technical Operations team, providing support on technology, regulatory, risk and audit engagement across the technology function of the business.
You will be responsible for identifying emerging risks and identifying and closing gaps in project processes through the creation and analysis of governance frameworks.
- Experience in IT Audit/Technology Risk or related field (up to 5 years)
- Knowledge of IT Governance frameworks and best practices
- Experience with SSAE 16/ISAE 3402/AAF/SOX reporting requirements
- Stakeholder communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile change delivery methodology
- Previous experience working within financial services or consulting background is desirable
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.