My client, a leading consultancy specialising in Microsoft technologies, is currently looking for a talented architect to join the team.
The role will be part of the Professional Services team, leading on client engagements to advice on technology roadmaps, application rationalisation and non-functional design around the Microsoft stack of technologies.
The role presents the opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation, leading in the delivery of high-quality technical solutions to a varied client base.
Please note an active security clearance is required for this position.
Candidates must have:
- Very strong documentation and communication skills
- Deep expertise with the Microsoft 365 E5 suite
- Firm grasp with PowerShell and scripting
- Experience to Infrastructure as a Code, specifically with Terraform
- Experience of providing cross Programme Technical Architecture governance.
- Experience of delivering Productivity Roadmaps
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced architect to join a high profile, growing organisation
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.