My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank has a permanent requirement for a Business Analyst to sit within a global strategic risk and pnl platform with specific Equities product knowledge. The stakeholders of this platform range from Trading to Middle Office to Market Risk – you will be ensuring efficient resolution to key issues for the users on this application whilst evolving new product support and functional enhancements.
Key responsibilities will include documenting functional and non-functional requirements. Working closely with IT stakeholders, clients and QAs. And finally support functions to ensure stability and supportability of the overall platform.
Key skills required include:
- Experience as a Technical Business Analyst (within the Financial Services Industry)
- Strong knowledge of Exotic Equity Derivative products (including booking methodology & lifecycle management)
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
- Exposure to executing effective testing processes
- Driven, self-motivated personality
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.