My client, a Leading Data and Analytics organisation, is seeking a Technical Programme Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis.
You will be supporting the wider business delivery of an online insights platform as part of a wider, huge technology investment transformation. This will be a client focused go-to market campaign, as the programme aims to replace the legacy data and analytics platform with a new solution. You will be taking ownership of the programme, reporting directly to the Programme Director, providing oversight of all workstreams spanning platform delivery, Analytics, Change Management and market readiness. Further to this you will be bridging the gap between product and technology, ensuring deliverables are lined up to the business roadmap and requirements and supporting the technical deliverables.
You will need to run end to end project plans and be engaging with senior C-suite stakeholders. You will be ensuring key milestones are met, transition to BAU is successful and collaboration with delivery teams are executed.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Programme Manager experience in top tier blue chip organisations / technology firms
- Experience delivering complex programmes in challenging environments bridging the gap between technology and the business / product
- Highly experienced at managing and delivering software data platforms
- Strong experience with the full delivery lifecycle, Agile and DevOps
- Cloud delivery experience (azure preferable)
- Proven Business Change experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.