My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is seeking a Technical Programme Manager to join their Nottingham based office on a contract basis.
You will be working on a large scale Modernisation portfolio of work, focused on the authentication infrastructure. The involves overseeing the implementation of new infrastructure and applications as well as the migration of application to the new platform solution. You will oversee the end to end technical delivery of projects, implementing large scale changes to existing platforms and infrastructure as well as ensuring the programme delivers against the set out cost saving initiatives.
This critical programme will cross all aspects of technology, requiring strong organisational skills, an analytical and delivery focused mindset and excellent stakeholder management. Further to this, you will be required to have excellent spreadsheet and finance modelling skills as per the important cost saving elements of the programme.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Extensive Programme Management experience working for a top tier Financial Services organisation
- Proven Agile delivery experience
- Proven application/software delivery experience
- Proven infrastructure and Authentication delivery experience
- Previous modernisation experience would be highly beneficial
- Experience working on a large data platform would be desired
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
- An analytical mindset and excellent communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.