My client, a leading global Financial Services organisation is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis.
You will be joining their market leading desktop and data products supporting their risk and resilience area, ensuring the delivery of the best-in-class solutions. You will be defining, scoping and managing a number of end-to-end projects, working with the programme manager, to ensure the technical and business objectives are achieved. This role will require lots of stakeholder management with complex business and technical stakeholders, as well as a good technical mindset to liaise with the development teams.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Project Management experience within the Financial Services industry
- Previous experience working on a data project would be highly beneficial
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Proven end to end project management with ability to manage risks and issues
- Software and Infrastructure delivery background
- Can do attitude and ability to prioritise changing deliverables
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.