A world renowned financial services organisation is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their Nottingham office on a contract basis for an initial 6 months inside IR35.
This is a high-profile project where you will need to define, scope and manage multiple projects, bridging the gap between technology and business change. You will be delivering scaled agile software product projects, defining, documenting and managing them to ensure best process and approaches are taken. Further to this you will be working on and delivering the best in class solutions for their market leading data and content products. This is part of a wider portfolio of change in which the team are enhancing a range of applications in the platform space.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a large scale Financial Services organisation
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Proven delivery experience
- Strong Agile exposure
- Software Delivery background/understanding is a must
- Previous experience of working with external vendors
- Project Management background, managing budgets of £5m+
- Previous experience managing matrix teams of 60+ resources
- Experience working in a complex, high paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a thriving team in what is a highly visible area at the moment, with multiple on-going projects and working with cutting edge technology in a Global Financial Services organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.