My client, a leading global Financial Services organisation is seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager / Technical Delivery Manager to join their London based office on a contract until the end of the year initially.
You will be supporting the Programme Director on their Data & Analytics platform providing delivery expertise. This is part of a wider transformational programme to move the Data & Analytics division from a suite of products on to a strategic platform, so as to provide an improved customer centric experience. This programme is currently underway but requires a more delivery focused approach to ensure it delivers business value. You will be working closely with the overall programme team to shape and drive the platform, as well as direct delivery, in which you will be able to be in the technical detail as well as manage the projects.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Technical Project Management experience / Delivery Management experience in a top tier financial services organisation
- Proven software delivery experience (ideally coming from a web development background)
- Experience on identity + Access Management projects would be highly beneficial
- Cloud delivery experience
- Agile and Waterfall delivery experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to work in fast paced environments and create “order out of chaos”
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to take control of the technical delivery of a key Data and Analytics project as part of a wider transformation in a highly visible business area.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.